Blogaholic Designs”=

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Skeleton in our Closets....uhhhh, I mean The Hulk in our Closets!

First, let me begin by saying that my husband has a comic book/hulk toy collection that has outgrown our closet spaces.  I surprised him by hiring 2 high school boys to help me move it all into what used to be the baby nursery.  This has been his goal since the boys' were sharing a room, but he just never has the time to do it. 
The collection previously was taking up space in the K's huge closet, guest room closet, and guest room itself.
I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

The entry to the K's closet.  I was having to climb the comic book boxes to reach some of their clothes.
Looking back into the K's closet.
The K's closet now!  :-)  They have been playing in there non-stop and LOVE it!  I can reach all their clothes.  Now I can even relieve our living spaces of toys b/c I am slowly moving everything up there.  AMAZING!!!!
The guest room before.  And yes, our poor guests had to dive into the bed, haha...  Not pictured is the guest room closet, stacked to the ceiling with more boxes.
After shot of emptyness!  I might even put a chair in here.
Guest room also before.
Guest room after :)
The lonely baby nursery before.
Nursery shot after, the bulk of the hulk collection now resides here.  The nursery closet is full, and the guest room closet is still full.  That is quite a collection...  It took lots of planning, and grunt work to make this happen and I am happy with the results and that it is all in one location.  I did this as a surprise for my hubby so hopefully he will love it.

0 comments: