Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Kamtastrophic!

Welcome to our life.  This particular meltdown began at Target this afternoon.  It was triggered by a little thing, his new shoes that he had on still had the plastic ring on one of them.  He insisted on wearing them but became more and more determined to have me take the plastic off of his shoes.  In anticipation of a possible meltdown, big or small, I knew I had a limited amount of time to get the heck outta there...


While leaving Target (thank goodness we were at least going out the door)  a scene similar to this one occurred.  I had to end up restraining him just to get him calmed down enough to even buckle him up.  I recorded this up to the point of him throwing things at me. (And YES, he is in fact calling me stupid)!  Prior to this video, he had already thrown his shoes and socks at me.  By the time we got home, he had escaped from his car seat and was throwing punches.  Both of us were in tears by this point.
Rest assured, he was disciplined when we got home.... But he has also been completely covered by his weighted blanket and self soothing with taggies, thumb sucking, etc.... for over an hour now.  Exhausted :/!

0 comments: