Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Fifth Birthday Ky!

Five years ago today, my son Ky, gave me the greatest gift in the world. He made me a mom!
He has been such a blessing to me and I am so proud of the person he is growing up to be. He has always been an old-soul and has great empathy for others. His laugh is one of my favorite things about him and he already has a dry, sarcastic sense of humor. Most importantly, he already loves and knows Jesus and enjoys reading the Bible every single day. He has been an inspiration to me in making time to spend with God each day!
Some of Ky's faves...
💙Fave color - Light Blue
💙Fave movie - Hop
💙Fave cartoon - Ultimate Spiderman
💙What he wants to be when he grows up - Spiderman
💙Where he wants to work - Senior Center (like his dad)
💙Fave food - Mac n Cheese
💙Fave animal - Alligator
💙Fave song -You Are My Sunshine

Did I mention, Ky is the best big brother of all time?  Well, he is...  Here are just a few of my favorite pics of Ky throughout the last 5 years.
Love you big guy!


Ky has the best kissy lips!
He loves to swim and has learned how to swim really well this summer.
Such a happy boy...
Mr. Cool, Easter 3 years ago.
My lil dreamer.
Best big brother award!!!
Ky, I found out I was pregnant with Kam shortly after this.
Kyler 2010

0 comments: