Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day 2011!


Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband Keith!  This is what the boys and I came up with to help him celebrate (since all he got were tires on his car as a gift)...
 Cardboard letters I used from Hobby Lobby.
 Kam with the 'D'
 Both with the 'A' - This evenutally turned into a fight ;)
 Ky with a 'D'
 I love this one even tho the first D is backwards, I blew it up and framed it!
 Another shot of the 'DAD'
 My intention was to frame them in a 3 column collage frame, however I took the pics up and down and then the middle letter was sideways and couldn't find a frame that fit that set-up.  But I think it turned out okay in these cheapies...
The kids painted their letters as another gift.  Can you guess which were Ky's and which was Kam's?  HAHA

5 comments:

Debbie Faber said...

That is a timeless gift and so meaning ! Great Job, but then you always do a great job!

Aunt R :) said...

Farrah,you must of taken after your Gramma Conkel! She could take a box and make it into something beautiful!You have a real eye for making things and keeping the memories!! Even tho Keith got the tires, I bet the "DAD" and pics meant more to him than you would ever know!

Farrah and Keith said...

Thanks Ladies! We had fun doing it and they were so excited and proud to give dad their gift.

DPS said...

OMG!! Adorable :)

Jodie said...

Love this precious gift! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Jodie